how amusing, I'm once again bereft of a task to do! I tried to find the files, to no avail.. maybe I didn't try hard enough but it's seriously super annoying. Files just pop out of nowhere like a few hours later or the next day, to my consternation, it just reappears! Anyway, I'm pretending to type a letter now and this is the contents of the letter, I just stuck the format down and am happily keyboarding away :P maybe this will be the newest kind of sport! Typingsports :O how amusing. I bet everyone who's walking past is amazed that I can actually see what I'm typing despite the font being 8, and the view size 75% :P
after a week of slacking, or rather being too tired to do anything except rot the moment I get home, I finally completed one page of my piano homework! Fortunately, I have another week after this one to finish it because this weekend, I'll be off to Thailand and be back on monday night! :) shopping! And meeting relatives I haven't seen hide nor hair of in quite a long time. I remember when we were smaller, we used to meet up weekly for outings, or to do stuff together! Like eat, go grandma's place, go zoo, CC organized events, etc.
reminiscence. anyway, i spoke too soon! all the work started coming in :P and i just finished the faxing and stuff. there's 1h 20 min to go!
alright, i'm home and woah did time fly after i finished complaining.. suddenly there was a stack of stuff for me to file and was i surprised i was glad to go around riffling through the brown paper files! boredom must have really hit hard. i should probably update my phone music library when i get back (:
there was something else i wanted to write about but i forgot so save it for another day! was probably something fleeting and random anyway. OH. real life cs sounds cool :( i want to play.. it's the funnest thing i've heard about NS so far! there's a ghost town, because people used to live on tekong but they probably got chased away by the army! hahaa oh well, hope everyone takes care and enjoys their whatever experiences! be it NS or working lol :D
after a week of slacking, or rather being too tired to do anything except rot the moment I get home, I finally completed one page of my piano homework! Fortunately, I have another week after this one to finish it because this weekend, I'll be off to Thailand and be back on monday night! :) shopping! And meeting relatives I haven't seen hide nor hair of in quite a long time. I remember when we were smaller, we used to meet up weekly for outings, or to do stuff together! Like eat, go grandma's place, go zoo, CC organized events, etc.
reminiscence. anyway, i spoke too soon! all the work started coming in :P and i just finished the faxing and stuff. there's 1h 20 min to go!
alright, i'm home and woah did time fly after i finished complaining.. suddenly there was a stack of stuff for me to file and was i surprised i was glad to go around riffling through the brown paper files! boredom must have really hit hard. i should probably update my phone music library when i get back (:
there was something else i wanted to write about but i forgot so save it for another day! was probably something fleeting and random anyway. OH. real life cs sounds cool :( i want to play.. it's the funnest thing i've heard about NS so far! there's a ghost town, because people used to live on tekong but they probably got chased away by the army! hahaa oh well, hope everyone takes care and enjoys their whatever experiences! be it NS or working lol :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home