wake me, i want to see the daylight
OH YEAH. it's 3+ am and i'm feeling awake still. Thanks lots to one BIG BAG of Calbee Hot & Spicy Potato chips, and a bottle of Allswell Starfruit Juice drink. Whee! =) there's still more where those came from.
Have been on the 3rd page of econs notes for the past 15 minutes... blame it on studying in front of the computer and blogsurfing =P heehee. oh add the time spent blogging this so that makes 30 minutes +++.
Today has Not been a productive mugging day =x spent lots of hours stoning, then watched What A Girl Wants on Channel 5 and went to search for some songs i liked while watching it... But i found a new loopable song <333!
Half Life
Duncan Sheik
I'm awake in the afternoon
I fell asleep in the living room
and it's one of those moments
when everything is so clear
before the truth goes back into hiding
I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding
to work on finding something more than this fear
It takes so much out of me to pretend
tell me now, tell me how to make amends
maybe, I need to see the daylight
to leave behind this half-life
don't you see I'm breaking down
lately, something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life
is there really no escape?
no escape from time
of any kind
I keep trying to understand
this thing and that thing, my fellow man
I guess I'll let you know
when i figure it out
but I don't mind a few mysteries
they can stay that way it's fine by me
and you are another mystery i am missing
It takes so much out of me to pretend
maybe, I need to see the daylight
to leave behind this half-life
don't you see I'm breaking down
Lately, something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life
is there really no escape?
no escape from time
of any kind
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
again
'cause lately something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life,
without you I am breaking down
wake me, I want to see the daylight
save me from this half-life
let's you and I escape
escape from time
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
again
.
oh dearie me. 35 hours to the first paper of common test 1! fail econs =) and everything else at that!
hahaa i think Hillsongs is really good to study too. All motivational and that. might be weird that a freethinker would like christian songs and even sing to them, but well, life is full of contradictions ;)
it takes too much out of me to pretend.
wake me, i need to see the daylight.
leave behind the half life,
don't you see i'm breaking down?
come on, let's fall in love <3
is love really irrational?
and when will i know that i've found that someone who was meant for me?
do soulmates exist? i sure hope so.
love songs suck and fairy tales aren't true.
yet we all hope for fairy tale happily ever afters =)
someone to have and to hold, who makes your heart skip a beat everytime you see them... i hope he appears! hahaa
i attribute this random frankness to the effect of too much time spent awake, on my brain. censor censor.
did i mention i got new retainers today? <333 i likeeee hahaa they seem less fragile =D
Total awake time: 17.5 h and counting
Have been on the 3rd page of econs notes for the past 15 minutes... blame it on studying in front of the computer and blogsurfing =P heehee. oh add the time spent blogging this so that makes 30 minutes +++.
Today has Not been a productive mugging day =x spent lots of hours stoning, then watched What A Girl Wants on Channel 5 and went to search for some songs i liked while watching it... But i found a new loopable song <333!
Half Life
Duncan Sheik
I'm awake in the afternoon
I fell asleep in the living room
and it's one of those moments
when everything is so clear
before the truth goes back into hiding
I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding
to work on finding something more than this fear
It takes so much out of me to pretend
tell me now, tell me how to make amends
maybe, I need to see the daylight
to leave behind this half-life
don't you see I'm breaking down
lately, something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life
is there really no escape?
no escape from time
of any kind
I keep trying to understand
this thing and that thing, my fellow man
I guess I'll let you know
when i figure it out
but I don't mind a few mysteries
they can stay that way it's fine by me
and you are another mystery i am missing
It takes so much out of me to pretend
maybe, I need to see the daylight
to leave behind this half-life
don't you see I'm breaking down
Lately, something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life
is there really no escape?
no escape from time
of any kind
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
again
'cause lately something here don't feel right
this is just a half-life,
without you I am breaking down
wake me, I want to see the daylight
save me from this half-life
let's you and I escape
escape from time
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
come on lets fall in love
again
.
oh dearie me. 35 hours to the first paper of common test 1! fail econs =) and everything else at that!
hahaa i think Hillsongs is really good to study too. All motivational and that. might be weird that a freethinker would like christian songs and even sing to them, but well, life is full of contradictions ;)
it takes too much out of me to pretend.
wake me, i need to see the daylight.
leave behind the half life,
don't you see i'm breaking down?
come on, let's fall in love <3
is love really irrational?
and when will i know that i've found that someone who was meant for me?
do soulmates exist? i sure hope so.
love songs suck and fairy tales aren't true.
yet we all hope for fairy tale happily ever afters =)
someone to have and to hold, who makes your heart skip a beat everytime you see them... i hope he appears! hahaa
i attribute this random frankness to the effect of too much time spent awake, on my brain. censor censor.
did i mention i got new retainers today? <333 i likeeee hahaa they seem less fragile =D
Total awake time: 17.5 h and counting

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home