the thrill of skidding in control*

Sunday, October 15, 2006

And once again...

JC life is bad for my health, so I have concluded. I think this is the record number of times I've been in such a utterly tired of school and life in general mood in one year. which is definitely not good... I miss secondary school life where everything was so simple without so much effort needed to get promoted, maintain friendships, perform for CCAs and get through life in general. I'm thinking i should just give up and become a hermit...but that's so unrealistic. I know i can't live on studies alone, I would just be existing. I miss 413, never knew how spoilt and pampered I was in that class where everyone worked hard, did their equal share and cared for each other... not that 6S doesn't, i guess it's just very different class dynamics and relationships... or i used to be able to ignore such stuff coz it wasn't that prominent.

When did everything become so complicated? Or am i just growing up?
I don't want to grow up. I want the simple life. But we can't always get what we want.

1 Comments:

  • hello trix! cool blog u have here. now that i have ur link, i'll come here often because i see u use very good language and so i must follow u! to get better grades for GP, u GP ace. see ya in school!

    By Blogger Ben Tham, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home