when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight
It Ends Tonight
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don’t want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
You're finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such distain
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when you're blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Tonight, Insight
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight.
Been watching Full House :) It's super amusing, except the last few episodes...which have sad, crying parts, but that just adds to the whole drama. Life's not always a bed of roses and what i like about this series is it's humour, and the way they portray such a clichéd story so realistically. If i had to use one word to describe it, the word would be "earthy"... with all the implications of the word i guess.
<3
Mercedes Benz CLS Class
The car Rain drives in the show is pretty :x Mercedes Benz CLS/K-Class with the even prettier price tag of $300k. If this is my dream car, i wonder when it will become reality :P
Mini Cooper S
As with many people, i discovered the appeal of mini coopers via one of those cool thief movies that aren't as memorable as the car chase scene :) Small but it packs a punch! So what if i can't go 0 -100 kmph in 5.5s like the ugly Subaru Impreza WRX STi? It's pretty and cute and does the same in 7.1s. I'm not looking for a race car anywayy.
BMW M Series
Maximum flash, power and sleek design in one car. Lovely. I have decided coupés are the best. Out of this series, i guess the Z4 M Coupé or Roadster ftw xP
Lexus RX Series
My favourite SUV used to be the Toyota Rav4 coz i saw one that looked so pretty and golden and sleek, like a feline :) but the Lexus SUV has nicer lines. Don't like the Nissan Murano, i nicknamed it the turtle car :\ it reminds me of a ninja turtle. lol.
Hummer
Ford Truck
These two i've liked since super super long ago :)
haha cars are pretty, fun, fast and i love them.
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don’t want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
You're finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such distain
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when you're blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Tonight, Insight
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight.
-------------------
Well, it's the afternoon and not night. And this is just the end of the beginning. How cliché I sound, but how true it is. I've been swearing inside too much, may just blurt out the f word one day but i hate the word. Unless it's in a song. Is hate too strong to use? What about loathe?Been watching Full House :) It's super amusing, except the last few episodes...which have sad, crying parts, but that just adds to the whole drama. Life's not always a bed of roses and what i like about this series is it's humour, and the way they portray such a clichéd story so realistically. If i had to use one word to describe it, the word would be "earthy"... with all the implications of the word i guess.
<3
Mercedes Benz CLS Class
The car Rain drives in the show is pretty :x Mercedes Benz CLS/K-Class with the even prettier price tag of $300k. If this is my dream car, i wonder when it will become reality :P
Mini Cooper S
As with many people, i discovered the appeal of mini coopers via one of those cool thief movies that aren't as memorable as the car chase scene :) Small but it packs a punch! So what if i can't go 0 -100 kmph in 5.5s like the ugly Subaru Impreza WRX STi? It's pretty and cute and does the same in 7.1s. I'm not looking for a race car anywayy.
BMW M Series
Maximum flash, power and sleek design in one car. Lovely. I have decided coupés are the best. Out of this series, i guess the Z4 M Coupé or Roadster ftw xP
Lexus RX Series
My favourite SUV used to be the Toyota Rav4 coz i saw one that looked so pretty and golden and sleek, like a feline :) but the Lexus SUV has nicer lines. Don't like the Nissan Murano, i nicknamed it the turtle car :\ it reminds me of a ninja turtle. lol.
Hummer
Ford Truck
These two i've liked since super super long ago :)
haha cars are pretty, fun, fast and i love them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home