the thrill of skidding in control*

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another Music Shuffle Meme ^^

whee this is kinda fun :P except the pasting lyrics part -.-

Here’s how it works: set your mp3 player to shuffle, read the question aloud, and then write down the song title as response to the question.

How does the world see you?

F.I.R. - 千年之恋... i have no idea how to interprete this! :S maybe we should shuffle to only english songs! i guess this means that the world thinks that i will find my way in life, overcoming adversities (literal translation pls) -.- goshh...

Will I have a happy life?
Daniel Powter - Life on the Stoop! haha i guess that means no? :X
Shed off and peal
I'm in no shape or form
You're just a reject coming down for more
When two are received, you know I could be there
Soon you're laughing, soon you're laughing my way

Your daddy don't get you
He's been a big mess
Soon you're laughing, soon you're laughing my way
You always are in your darkness there are not I will be darkness
Soon you're laughing, soon you're laughing your way

When you're lost in the stoop
When you fall out of bounds
You could believe just down
And it's always your fault
You get lost in yourself
You could believe you list stand down
Now I can find you what you know this plans
Now I can find you once you insult the man
Yeah, I like destruction you're washing all down
Yeah, I like destruction talking me wrong

When two are received, you know I could be there
Soon you're laughing, soon you're laughing your way. You died

When you're lost in the stoop
When you like all down, yeah
You could believe just down
And it's always your fault
You get I lost the understood
You could believe you list stand down
Now I can find you what you other plans
Now I can find you once you insult the man
Yeah, I like destruction you're washing all down
Yeah, I like destruction talking me wrong

When your lost in the stoop
When you like all down, yeah
You could believe just down
And it's always your fault
You get I lost the understood, yeah
You think you list stand down

What do my friends really think of me?
MLTR - Love will never lie... O.O...
Nothing can stop emotions
that run down the sides of your face
Wish i could change this moment to
another time and place

Nothing you say can move me
I've chosen the road that I'm on
I have to join the fight for freedom
until the war is won

We will keep the faith between us
if we only try
We will keep the truth inside us
love will never lie

Someone will always hear you
Care about you when you cry
But no one can hear my heart is breaking
as I say goodbye

We will keep the faith between us
if we only try
We will keep the truth inside us
love will never lie

What do people secretly think of me?
Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder [:O] ! hahaa they think i'm emo? and refer to the bolded words in the last stanza. haha :P
I slide through the wasteland that's my world
My hunger takes your life, preyed on to keep me alive, yeah
Mercy's all that you need, mercy's empty in me

Can't you feel the poison rising out of the morning and clear through the night
You can feel my strength destroy you straight to the heart from the venomous bite

That's right I shed my skin tonight but my fangs are hard to hide
And you know that you're going to die, yeah
Mercy's all that you need, mercy's empty to me

Can't you feel the poison rising out of the morning and clear through the night
You can feel my strength destroy you straight to the heart from the venomous bite

I can't regret, can't escape decisions made for me, no control
Fire that burns but never dies, wrapped around I'll bury my fangs inside

Making my way through the night you're still in my sight
You're runnin' away cuz ya know you can't hide
My instincts are cold blooded hate; to you I'm the bearer of fate
Wrong place and now the wrong time, now terror is all that you'll find

Can't you feel the poison rising, straight to the heart of the venomous bite...

Cant you feel the poison rising, out of the morning and clear through the night
You can feel my strength destroy you straight to the heart from the venomous bite

I can't regret, can't escape decisions made for me, no control
Fire that burns but never dies, wrapped around I'll bury my fangs inside

Stay inside tonight - you're out there all alone
Vanish from my sites - venomous control
You won't make it right- my appetite has grown
Lost your final fight - no love will be shown

Stay inside tonight - you're out there all alone
Vanish from my sites - venomous control
You can't make it right - my appetite has grown
Lost your final fight - no love will be shown

How can I be happy?
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody!! haha it hasn't shuffled to this song for AGES, well quite long. hmm i guess it's saying i would be happy if i could just let go.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo, Galileo figaro
Magnifico. I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go.) Will not let you go
(Let me go.) Will not let you go. (Let me go.) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
(Oh mama mia, mama mia.) Mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Any way the wind blows

What should I do with my life?
Kyo - Qui Je Suis ^^ i guess this means i have to discover who i really am first, what makes me? Mon Dieu, Qui Je Suis? and not be afraid of just living, or be scared that i'll be forgotten tomorrow, if that happens, tant pis (too bad).

Will I ever have children?
Nickelback - Someone That You're With... :X what a weird non-answer!!
I reside in 209, you're in 208
You moved in last Friday night,
and I just couldn't wait
So I tried to call across the hall,
to ask you out someday
But a lineup formed outside your door, and I was way too late

[CHORUS]
Well I'd rather start off slow
This whole thing's like
some sort of race
Instead of winning what I want
I'm sitting here in second place

Because somewhere
the one I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god I, wanna be that
someone that you're with
(Wanna be that someone
that you're with)
And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath
But I still wanna be that
someone that you're with
(I've got to be that
someone that you're with)
And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere and just about to kiss
Then God I wanna be that
someone that you're with

Well I hear your favorite songs
you sing along with everyday
And I borrow things that
I don't need for conversation sake
Last night I heard your key,
it hit your lock at 4 AM
Instead of being out with me
you must be out with them

[CHORUS]
Well I'd rather start off slow
This whole thing's like
some sort of race
Instead of winning what I want
I'm sitting here in second place

Because somewhere the one
I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god I, wanna be that
someone that you're with
(Wanna be that
someone that you're with)
And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath
But I still wanna be that
someone that you're with
(I've got to be that
someone that you're with)
And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere, just about to kiss
The God I, wanna be that
someone that you're with

Well somewhere the one
I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god I, wanna be that
someone that you're with
And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath
But I still wanna be that
someone that you're with
(I've got to be that
someone that you're with)
And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere, just about to kiss
Then God I've, got to be that
someone that
I wanna be that someone that
I've got to be that
someone that you're with

What is some good advice for me?
Nickelback - How You Remind Me... oops is that a reminder to start work... haha are you having fun yet?
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"

yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no
yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

it's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how, you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"

yet, yet, yet, no, no
yet, yet, yet, no, no
yet, yet, yet, no, no
yet, yet, yet, no, no

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what i really am
This is how you remind me
Of what i really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"
yet, yet
are we having fun yet [3x]
How will I be remembered?
Il Divo - Hasta Mi Final (Until the Day)
no comment. i can't translate this at all. -__-

What is my signature dancing song?
Limp Bizkit - My Way or the Highway. lol. guess this means i dance the way i want to dance and the world can go away if they want to laugh. -_-

What do I think my current theme song is?
Jason Mraz - O. Lover :x technically, this would be what wmp thinks my theme song is.

What's the worst thing that could happen?
We could change our minds.
That seems to be the hottest topic at this time.
We're sitting around in the meditation, dragging, chasing,
Wonderin?whose holdin?whose got the will to draw the line.

I know you've got something burning up inside,
It's so unhealthy but so good for me, oh!
Said if I didn't know, and if I didn't know, well if I didn't know that you loved me would you tempt me?
Well God only knows our contradiction's to quitting, is a hate to love relationship thing.
A fire under you is so fulfilling,
I fear there's nothing more.

I'm giving, giving you, the choke hold,
My flirting with disaster is modern love.
Ugggh you, you're so bold,
My wanting to kiss you still is not enough.
I'm getting over, all the comments.
Unfriendly statements made by people are nonsense.
I'm getting stronger, by the minute.
And once I slip into position I'll swing you and turn you all around.

You are the sweetest thing I've found since whenever,
You're the only way my time is measured.
You might be the silent type,
But your advertising louder now.
It's crazy how you're killing me.
Woo, you're killing me, but I like your

Red top and matching bottoms.
You know the one, the ones you got on,
Pull them over your skinny self
But don't cover your tattoo.
Woo, cause I like to look at you, yeah,
I love that smell on you,
And I got your special place against this face for tasting too.

And I like it natural,
No need for chemicals.
Sparkening up my senses
You're making it sense
You're calling it sexual.

And you're going to get yours, my lady.
Might even be today.
And it ain't no thing 'cause I'll be rolling right along with you-woo-woo.

You are the sweetest thing I've found since whenever.
You're the only way my time is measured.
You might be the silent type.
But you're advertising louder now.
It's crazy how you're killing me.
And give us both a break.
And to give us back a taste when the way things were before they made the laws,
And to give us both a chance,
But it won't be the last romance cause when the weekend starts the guilty party's on.

[Scatting]

BREAKDOWN!!
Weekend party's over,
Don't stop, let's get closer.
Friday, got cold shoulder,
Monday, got a new composure.

Weekend party's over,
Don't stop, let's get lower.
I won't blow your cover,
Opportunistic lover.

Weekend party's over,
Don't stop, let's get closer.
Friday's mediocre,
Monday, I'm self-exposed now.

Weekend party's over,
Don't stop, let's suppose-ah
I won't blow your cover
Opportunistic lover.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Daniel Bedingfield - James Dean ( I wanna know) [refer to above] haha they think i think that... Xp

I could be James Dean of the Music scene
I could be a big star like that man called Queen
I could have fly moves, be a dancefloor dream
But If she can't seem to notice me
Then what's it worth now

Could have my teeth flashing a Brad Pit smile
Be wearing Versace 'cause that's my style
Could have my hair cut by the extra mile
But if she can't make it worth my while
Then what's the point now

I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know baby
I wanna know

I wish that I could kiss your lips
The way that I
I want to baby
I wish that I could be your man
I wish that you could be my lady

I could be sly stone of the family crew
I could be big Bad Daddy Warbucks
And love you to
I could be knocked senseless by what you do
But if it's pain that you put me through
It isn't love now
I made up my own darn mind
I'm getting no love after all this time
I'm gonna make music till my brain is fried
Because you can't see the man inside
It aint enough now

I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know baby
I wanna know

I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know baby
I wanna know (2x)

I wish that I could kiss your lips
The way that I
I want to baby
I wish that I could be your man
I wish that you could be my lady


I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know baby
I wanna know

I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know baby
I wanna know

I wanna know if you're busy
I wanna know if you're doing anything tonight
I wanna know if you missed me
I wanna know

What song will play at my funeral?
Jay Chou - 麦芽糖 (maltose) o.O okay.

这蜿蜒的微笑
zhe wan yan de wei xiao
This meandering smile

拥抱山丘溪流跟风唱起歌
yong bao shan qiu xi liu gen feng chang qi ge
Embracing the hills and creeks, singing with the wind

我像田园诗人般解读眼前的生活
wo xiang tian yuan shi ren ban jie du yan qian de sheng huo
I’m like a poet of the countryside, sort of analyzing the life in front of my eyes

麦田弯腰低头在垂钓温柔
mai tian wan yao di tou zai chui diao wen rou
The cornfields stoop, lowering their heads; fishing for gentleness

这整座山谷都是风笛手
zhe zheng zuo shan gu dou shi feng di shou
This whole moutain valley is a bamboo flute player

我在哑口聆听传说跟著童话故事走
wo zai ya ko ling ting chuan shuo gen zhu tong hua gu shi zou
With my hoarse throat, I’m listening to legends, following in the footsteps of fairytales

远方的风车 远距离诉说 
yuan fang de feng che / yuan ju li su shuo
The windmill in the distance, is speaking from a distance

那幸福在深秋 满满的被收割
na xing fu zai shen qiu / man man de bei shou ge
That kind of happiness at the height of autumn, is being fully harvested

老仓库的角落 我们数著 
lao cang ku de jiao luo / wo men shu zhe
In the corner of the old storehouse, we are counting

一麻袋的爱跟快乐 初恋的颜色
yi ma dai de ai gen kuai le / chu lian de yan se
A burlap sack of love and cheerfulness, the color of first love

我牵着你的手经过 种麦芽糖的山坡
wo qian zhe ni de shou jing guo / zhong mai ya tang de shan po
I hold your hand and pass by a hillside that’s growing maltose sugar

香浓的诱惑 你脸颊微热 吐气在我的耳朵
xiang nong de you huo / ni lian jia wei re / tu qi zai wo de er duo
A dense and fragrant temptation, your cheek is a little bit warm, breathing into my ears

摘下麦芽糖熟透 我醒来还笑着
zhai xia mai ya tang shu tou / wo xing lai hai xiao zhe
Plucking ripened maltose sugar; I’m still smiling after I’ve awakened

开心的 被黏手 我满嘴 都是糖果
kai xin de / bei nian shou / wo man zui / dou shi tang guo
Happy to have a sticky hand, my whole mouth is filled with sweetness

牵著你的手经过 种麦芽糖的山坡
qian zhu ni de shou jing guo / zhong mai ya tang de shan po
Holding your hand, we pass by a hillside that’s growing maltose sugar

甜蜜的四周 我低头害羞 我们愉快的梦游
tian mi de si zhou / wo di tou hai xiu / wo men yu kuai de meng you
Sweetness all around, I lower my head, embarrassed; our joyful dreamlike travels

我在草地上喝著 麦芽糖酿的酒
wo zai cao di shang he zhe / mai ya tang nian de jiu
I’m on the grass, drinking a wine brewed from maltose sugar

鲜嫩的 小时候 我好想 再咬一口
xian nen de / xiao shi hou / wo hao xiang / zai yao yi kou
Fresh and tender childhood; how I want to take another bite

我满嘴 都是糖果 我好想 再咬一口
wo man zui / dou shi tang guo / wo hao xiang / zai yao yi kou
My whole mouth is filled with sweetness, how I want to take another bite


What type of men/women do you like?
Slam Dunk OST - Zettai Ni Dare Mo!! LOL! does this mean i like people who can play basketball? :P hahaa and are taller, athletic and amusing :) but the lyrics say something along the lines of me wanting someone who will be there for me when i need it. hahaa

Zettai ni Daremo; Absolutely Not by Anyone

Romaji Lyrics English Translation
 moteamasu kodou ni

tsukinukete'ku BAD NEWS (BAD NEWS)

midarenai machi no kokyuu [1]

mune no naka no koukishin dake ga sawagidasu


 Bad news comes piercing through

this throbbing heartbeat that's out of my control.

The breathing of the undisturbed city... [1]

Only the curiosity in my heart disturbs the quiet.

 zettai ni daremo   ayatsurenai

yume wo daite ashita wo tataku

toki no nagare hamidashite

kaze wo kanji ikite-itai
[2]

 Embracing the dream that will absolutely not be manipulated

by anyone, I'll strike at tomorrow.

Surpassing the flow of time,

I want to live, feeling the wind. [2]

 [Short Instrumental]

 [Short Instrumental]

 michitarite'ku sekai

chouwa no torenai
MORAL (MORAL)

SHIGUNARU ni tsumazuku tabi

kanashiku warau kimi e no aijou tashikameru


 A world that is being filled up

Morals that can't be harmonized

Each time that I stumble in the signal,

I make certain of my love for you, who's smiling sadly.

 Set me free   towa no   nemuri e to

tadoritsuku ni wa mada haya-sugite
[3]

shakunetsu iro no manazashi de

BOROBORO ni naru made kakenukete yaru [4]

 Set me free. It's still too soon

for me to reach the eternal sleep [e.g. death] [3]

With a look in my eyes the color of red heat,

even to the point I'm worn out, I will make my way through! [4]

 [Instrumental]

 [Instrumental]

 zettai ni daremo   ayatsurenai

yume wo daite ashita wo tataku

toki no nagare hamidashite

kaze wo kanji ikite-itai


 Embracing the dream that will absolutely not be manipulated

by anyone, I'll strike at tomorrow.

Surpassing the flow of time,

I want to live, feeling the wind.

 [Short Instrumental]

 [Short Instrumental]

 Set me free   towa no   nemuri e to

tadoritsuku ni wa mada haya-sugite

shakunetsu iro no manazashi de

BOROBORO ni naru made kakenukete yaru


 Set me free. It's still too soon

for me to reach the eternal sleep [e.g. death]

With a look in my eyes the color of red heat,

even to the point I'm worn out, I will make my way through!

What is my day going to be like?
Il Divo - The Man You Love ^^ love this song! but... it's such a non answer... again and i'm lazy to read into it! :)
Si me ves hallarás en mis ojos el amor
eres tú la mitad que a mi vida completó
Lo que soy te daré sin miedo a algun error
creo en ti y dejaré en tus manos mi ilusión.
Quiero estar dentro de tu corazón,
Poder lograr que me ames como yo.

I only wanna be the man
to give you everything I can
every day and every night
love you for all my life.
I don't wanna change the world
as long as you're my girl
it's more than enough,
just to be the man you love.

Quiero ser el lugar donde puedas refugiar
el temor y calmar en mis brazos tu ansiedad
Desde hoy voy a ser todo para ti
Hasta ayer te soñé y ahora estás aquí
Quiero oir tus secretos, lo que sueñes descubrir,
quiero amarte así.

I only wanna be the man
to give you everything I can
every day and every night
love you for all my life.
I don't wanna change the world
as long as you're my girl
it's more than enough,
just to be the man you love.

I only wanna be the man
to give you everything I can
every day and every night
love you for all my life.
I don't wanna change the world
as long as you're my girl
it's more than enough,
just to be the man you love.

Just to be the man you love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home