the thrill of skidding in control*

Friday, December 31, 2004

^^ Happy 2005 Everyone!

As we moooo.........ove from 2004
into 2005
I hope you get
your head on straight:
I hope you worry less
and have more fun,
I hope the stresses of life
don't tip you over,
and I hope you spend more time
with friends and family.
Simply put,
I hope you milk 2005
for all it's worth!
Have a very
Happy Moo Year!
2005

Whee! Anyone wants the email with the picts included? haha. very cute! just ask and i'll fwd it =) Yay, today is the 31st of December~ Countdown today.. although they won't be broadcasting as a tribute to the tsunami :S feel sad for the victims, true. but i see no reason to not broadcast a countdown! Not Auspicious...

Haha! Looking forward to going to Marina Square to eat International BUFFET!! WAHAHAHA! :D My mom rocks~ yumyum...shall eat less today~

And not forgetting, a Very Happy New Year everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home